In accordance with CDC guidelines, Massachusetts will be entering its final reopening phase which means all remaining COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted effective May 29, 2021. We understand there are varying degrees of comfort around this change. Please know that your health and safety remain our top priority.
Here’s what to expect at the Club beginning 5/29:
- Members may remove their face coverings in all areas of the facility, including entry and exit. Non-vaccinated individuals are advised to continue wearing face masks. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask may continue to do so. We encourage you to do what feels right for you!
- Our keyed locker service will return for daily use.
- Both sauna and steam rooms will be open for use. Occupancy will be limited in order to physical distance.
- All showers stalls will be available for use.
- Cleaning towels and small white towels will be available; however large shower towels will not be available at this time. *Please remember to bring your own towel until further notice.*
What will stay the same?
- Thorough cleaning practices.
- Air filtration system: Each room in the Club has its own ventilation system for air conditioning and is equipped with Merv 13 air filters to optimize air quality.
- We encourage members to sanitize their hands upon entering the facility and take a personal spray bottle and cleaning towel to spray down equipment before and after use.
- Partitions between cardio machines will remain in place for the time being.
Monday – Friday 5:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 7:00am to 3:00pm
Child Care Services
The Kids’ Club House will remain closed at this time. In order to assess the demand for child care services please reply here or call the Front Desk to express interest.
Group Fitness Classes
We are currently offering 11 group classes both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting) throughout the week. We are working to rebuild our group class schedule to the caliber it was pre-pandemic by adding NEW classes this summer. We would love your feedback! What classes have you missed? What would you like to see more of?
Information and Questions:
Stay updated by visiting our website www.nohoac.com, “like” us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram (@nothamptonathleticclub)!
For all other questions please email us at email@example.com or call the Front Desk at 413-585-8500 ext. 6.
We are so grateful for your ongoing support. We look forward to seeing you at the Club and helping you meet your fitness and wellness goals!