The health and safety of our members is our top priority. We have implemented the following protocols based on the MA state guidelines to ensure your safety while at the Club. Please read below to become familiar with our protocols.
- We have temporarily adjusted our hours to accommodate additional cleaning.
Our temporary hours will be:
Monday – Friday 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Members will be asked to arrive in their workout attire as locker rooms are only allowed for restroom use at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility, including when entering and exiting. (Except where unsafe due to medical condition or disability according to MA state guideline)
- Upon arrival members will be asked to sanitize their hands and review a form attesting to our guidelines and protocols.
- All members will be issued a spray bottle containing CDC approved sanitizing solution and a hand towel to disinfect equipment before and immediately after use. Disposable wipes and hand sanitizing stations are also positioned abundantly throughout the Club.
- Childcare facilities are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Cardio equipment has been rearranged and weight room equipment has been prioritized and reduced to adhere to social distancing protocol.
- 7 ft by 6 ft barriers have been installed in between equipment to enforce social distancing
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation has always been our priority. We are committed to elevating these practices by following the guidelines the state has set forth.
Thank you for your commitment and support! We feel incredibly fortune to be able to continue to provide our services to our community and look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Please contact us at email@example.com or 413-585-8500 ext. 6, with any questions.
-Northampton Athletic Club