The Club is open as of Monday July 6, 2020!
The health and safety of our members is our top priority. We have implemented the following protocols based on the MA state guidelines surrounding Phase 3 Opening Plan to ensure your safety while at the Club. Please read below to become familiar with our protocols:
- We have temporarily adjusted our hours to accommodate additional cleaning.
Our temporary hours will be:
Monday – Friday 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Members will be asked to arrive in their workout attire as locker rooms are only allowed for restroom use at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility, including when entering and exiting. (Except where unsafe due to medical condition or disability according to mass.gov.)
- Upon arrival members will be asked to sanitize their hands and sign a form attesting to our guidelines and protocols.
- All members will be issued a spray bottle containing CDC approved sanitizing solution and a hand towel to disinfect equipment before and immediately after use. Disposable wipes and hand sanitizing stations are also positioned abundantly throughout the Club.
- Our group fitness class program is temporarily on hold. We will assess the demand for group classes and gradually revisit as public health guidelines allow over the next few weeks.
- Rockwall and Childcare facilities are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Cardio equipment has been rearranged and weight room equipment has been prioritized and reduced to adhere to social distancing protocol.
- 7 ft by 6 ft barriers have been installed in between equipment to enforce social distancing
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation has always been our priority. We are committed to elevating these practices by following the guidelines the state has set forth.
We will be resuming our EFT membership billing and paid-in-full memberships as of July 6, 2020 or on EFT withdrawal date.
In good faith to our renewing members, a 60-day extension will be added to paid-in-full contracts to compensate for loss of membership time during our mandated closure.
Additionally, we are giving members the option to freeze their membership for the time being.
We look forward to seeing you at the Club! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-585-8500 ext. 6, with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your commitment and support. We feel very fortune to be able to continue to provide our services to our community.
-Northampton Athletic Club